Without the generosity of the communities we service raising money for us and the hours provided by our volunteers, we would not be able to continue to provide specialist end of life care, free of charge to patients. It is as simple as that. Only 25% of our income comes from the Local Health Board and Welsh Assembly Government funding. The remaining 75%, over two thirds of our income, is raised through community fundraising. Buying from our network of shops, taking part in a sponsored walk or playing our weekly Lottery all make a vital contribution to your local Hospice.
St David’s Hospice Dawn Walk
DonateIf you can help our cause by donating then please click here
Keep in touch