Café Dewi Assistant
Join our volunteering community
Our Café Dewi is the perfect place to stop off for a frothy cappuccino and light refreshments. Situated at the Hospice on Abbey Road, off Llandudno’s West Shore, the café is a popular meeting point for locals and tourists.
As a volunteer Café Dewi Assistant, you will contribute to the Hospice team by volunteering to carry out all duties relating to the smooth running of Café Dewi.
About this placement
- Making drinks and snacks for visitors
- Keeping Café Dewi clean and tidy
- Providing a warm welcome to visitors of Café Dewi.
What skills and personal qualities will I need?
- You will need to be friendly, enthusiastic and energetic
- You will need to be happy to contribute to a team
- You will need to observe the confidentiality policy of the Hospice
- You will need to attend regular training and support sessions.
How much time will I need to commit?
Morning or afternoon
10am -1pm and 1pm – 4pm (Monday – Friday)
Make it work for you
Volunteering can be as flexible as you are. We have verious roles to suit your availability and skill set, so get in touch and we can find something that’s right for you. Giving up a few hours a week can be really beneficial to you, you’ll meet plenty of new people, learn new skills and have lots of fun whilst supporting your local Hospice.
Telephone – 01492 879058.
Email – email@example.com