– Pitch your tent and take part in the Great Indoor/Outdoor Spring camp for your local hospice.

After a long 12 months, the restrictions are relaxing, and we are finally being able to venture out and about more. St David’s Hospice would like to invite you to celebrate by organising a Great Indoor/Outdoor Spring camp. Get together with your friends and family and enjoy quality time whilst raising funds for local endRead more ⟶

HOSPICES in North Wales continue to receive less than half of the funding awarded to counterparts in the south of the country.

St David’s Hospice in Llandudno, St Kentigern Hospice, St Asaph, and Wrexham-based Nightingale House Hospice are only given 16% towards the cost of running their services every year. That leaves them to secure the other 84% – which equates to millions of pounds – through public donations and fundraising. In comparison, hospices in South WalesRead more ⟶

Close

Request For My Information

 
Close

Request For Account Deletion

Close

Request For Information Deletion

Close

General Request / Query To DPO