Join our volunteering community
Join our friendly shops team to sell some higher priced donations using eBay to contribute to
the funds for the much needed work at St David’s Hospice. The success of our shops and retail department is a result of the invaluable help and support we get from volunteers.
About this placement
- Research items
- Write descriptions and take photographs of items to be auctioned and sold via our eBay account
- Under the guidance of a member of staff, price items including setting a Reserve Price
- Create listings using eBay’s online software
- Monitor bids and answer any queries
- Package and post for delivery
What skills and personal qualities will I need?
- Computer literate
- Photography skills
- Previous experience of using eBay
- Full training will be provided and support offered throughout your time volunteering with us
How much time will I need to commit?
Between the hours of 9am – 4pm, Mon-Fri
Make it work for you
Volunteering can be as flexible as you are. We have verious roles to suit your availability and skill set, so get in touch and we can find something that’s right for you. Giving up a few hours a week can be really beneficial to you, you’ll meet plenty of new people, learn new skills and have lots of fun whilst supporting your local Hospice.
Telephone – 01492 879058.
Email – email@example.com
Minimum age 16
Based our Donation Centre, Shop and E-commerce Centre
Llandudno Junction E-commerce Centre
44 Cae’r Llynen