St David’s Hospice Duck Race!
This year’s race will take place on Saturday 14th July 2018 on Conwy Quay.
(Race approx. 2pm)
WIN £200! Have you entered yet?
How it works:
Enter the race by buying a duck for £1.
- Each entry will be allocated a number by the fundraising team as all yellow ducks are pre numbered.
- The start of the race will depend on the tide (approx. 2pm).
- The Ducks will be taken out on the boat and released into the river.
- The race will begin at the bridge (depend on the currents) and the first duck to the jetty will be fished out!
- The number on that duck will be relayed to the shore and the winner will then be contacted to receive the £200 prize.
Duck numbers are available from The Liverpool Arms, St David’s Hospice shops, the Hospice itself along with various other locations around the Conwy area – look out for the poster and buy yours!
There will also be an opportunity to ‘buy’ a duck on the day from 9am at The Hospice stall on Conwy Quay.
*Kindly sponsored by The LIVERPOOL ARMS, CONWY
Giant Corporate Ducks
If your workplace, school or college is looking for a way support a great local cause whilst taking on a fun team building challenge, for £50 you can purchase a Corporate Duck and sponsor the Duck Race.
Decorate your Giant Corporate Duck in your organisations colour scheme and branding, or however you like, ready to race on Conwy river.
There will be a prize for the GIANT CORPORATE DUCK that wins the race and a prize for the BEST DRESSED DUCK- voted by the general public on the day!
Leading up to the event we will ask you to send pictures over of your decorated duck to use as promotion across our social media platforms.
Also, as a sponsor you will be able to bring along promotional material to the Duck Race along with any banners or displays that you like.
Get your GIANT DUCK now!
or call Daisy Magill for more information 01492 873664.