Digital Marketing Coordinator
Location: St David’s Hospice, Llandudno, Conwy, LL30 2EN (with flexible working considered)
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: Up to £24,000
Reportable to: Head of Marketing
Contract: Permanent, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm (with one hour lunchbreak), occasional weekend work.
Who we are:
St David’s Hospice is a local charity providing hospice care to adult patients across Conwy, Gwynedd and Anglesey in North West Wales. The Hospice provides Inpatient Care, Day Therapy and Hospice at Home across three clinical sites in Llandudno, Bangor and Holyhead. In 2022 it will cost in the region of £6 million to fund the care that St David’s provides.
The Hospice’s network of 22 shops together with the Retail, Fundraising and Lottery teams all contribute to making sure that the overall target can be met with the support of the Marketing Team and over 500 volunteers who give their time, saving the Hospice approximately £350,000 per annum.
The Hospice is all about people, and integrity and care are the core values at the heart of our culture.
What you’ll do:
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will upload engaging, bilingual content to all our digital channels including the website, social media and some external platforms with a view to engage local communities with the Hospice and derive further support.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Engage with our values
- Work best as part of a team
- Be creative and analytical
- Embrace change, our vision and goals
To do the role you’ll need:
- Experience of working in a similar marketing role or in a similar environment
- An understanding of digital platforms and how they are developing, including new trends
- Strong IT skills and experience of using Microsoft 365 / Office suite
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to write content in both Welsh and English language
- Creative skills including videography and editing
What you’ll get in return:
- Job satisfaction and value in making a difference to the local community
- 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Subsidised fresh canteen lunches
- Parking on site
- Discounts from charity partners such as 02, Specsavers and the ‘Blue Light Card’
To arrange an informal discussion please contact Marie Lidgett in the Marketing Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 10th January 2022 9am
Job Reference: 2021-042