Post Title: Kitchen Porter – Café Dewi, Oriel Môn, Llangefni
Hours of Work: Working 5 days out of 7
The post holder will support the Café Dewi catering team, ensuring that the kitchen is run efficiently, whilst maintaining clean, hygienic and safe standards within the kitchen and café area.
- Ensure that all work surfaces, floor, crockery, utensils and other kitchen equipment is cleaned, as appropriate, to ensure that the necessary hygiene and health and safety standards are maintained in the kitchen.
- At the end of each day ensure all bins are emptied and food contact surfaces are sanitised.
- To complete other cleaning tasks as instructed.
- To use all equipment in the manner trained.
- Ensure HACCP’s processes are followed.
- Fully co-operate with the statutory inspections and implement recommendations as appropriate.
- To undertake other duties as may be determined from time to time within the general scope of the post.
- Understand responsibilities in relation to fire procedures, health and safety, COSSH, infection control, food hygiene, risk assessments and first aid.
Application Form : 2019-St-Davids-Hospice-Application-Form-and-Monitoring-Form-Bilingual-1