Job Vacancy – Part-time Team Leader Cricceth Shop (2020-017)
Hours – 14 Hours a week
(2 days out of 7- to be agreed)
To manage shop and generate income.
- To be responsible for all aspects of stock handling.
- Monitoring sales to enable correct stock to be ordered for quick sales return.
- Dealing with pricing of incoming stock.
- Dealing with customers and ensuring standards of customer service are high.
- Responsibility for financial tasks, including use of till and daily reconciling of cash receipts.
- Weekly banking of shop takings.
- Promotion of the Gift Aid scheme.
- Ensuring the frontage and interior of the shop is kept clean and tidy.
- Be knowledgeable to customers with regard to the Hospice work and the various shops, if questioned.
- Actively recruit volunteers to assist in the shop from the local area.
- Training and supervising volunteers
- Responsible for setting up rotas for volunteers to ensure adequate cover.
- Carrying out personnel duties at shop level and reporting to senior level.
- Attend training courses, as highlighted by your Line Manager and assisting with training and development of volunteers.
- Change over window displays on a weekly basis, ensuring they look attractive to potential customers.
- Ensuring that standards of health and safety are met by both the job holder and other colleagues to comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- Completion of relevant documentation.
- Handling complaints from volunteers and customers.
- Assisting with promotional events where appropriate.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
Return Application Form to:
Human Resources, St. David’s Hospice, Abbey Road, Llandudno, Conwy. LL30 2EN
Or E-mail: email@example.com