Location : St David’s Hospice Donation Centre, Unit 1C, Quinton Hazel Enterprise Centre, Mochdre LL28 5BS
Contract: Bank (relief cover)
Who we are:
St David’s Hospice is a local charity providing hospice care to adult patients across Conwy, Gwynedd and Anglesey. Currently, we have three Hospice sites, a Hospice at Home service alongside 26 retail and café outlets across North Wales.
What you’ll do:
You will be part of a team processing donated items ready for dispatch to the various St David’s Hospice Charity shops, providing staff cover as and when necessitated by the needs of the business.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Receive goods from the public, ensuring high standards of customer service.
- Assist with the promotion of the Gift Aid scheme.
- Sort and store various donations.
- Steam clothes and prepare them for dispatch to shops.
- Help to load and unload the vans with various donations.
- Help to ensure that the unit is kept clean and tidy.
- Attend training courses, as required.
- Ensure that standards of health and safety are met by both the job holder and other colleagues to comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- Undertake other duties as may be determined from time to time within the general scope of the post.
- Be flexible to work in other locations as and when required.
Experience of working in a retail or distribution environment is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
Application form: 2020 Application Form
Monitoring form:2020 Monitoring Form