Retail Shop Assistant
We urgently need your help at these locations-
Join our volunteering community
St David’s Hospice has a network of shops across North West Wales, selling good quality second hand clothing, bric a brac and furniture. Although we are a charity, we run our shops like the businesses they are. The success of our shops is a result of the invaluable help and support we get from volunteers, who work closely with the shop managers.
From our Donation Centre’s located in Mochdre and Holyhead, we sort and distribute all donations of stock to our Hospice shops across the region.
About this placement
- Greeting and serving customers in a welcoming manner
- Assisting in stock management
- Manning the till and processing sales
- Displaying items on the shop floor and replenish stock
What skills and personal qualities will I need?
- You will offer excellent customer service to all customers.
- You will need to have a friendly, caring manner and be happy to contribute to the work of a team.
How much time will I need to commit?
Morning or afternoon
10am -1pm and 1pm – 4pm (Monday – Friday)
Make it work for you
Volunteering can be as flexible as you are. We have verious roles to suit your availability and skill set, so get in touch and we can find something that’s right for you. Giving up a few hours a week can be really beneficial to you, you’ll meet plenty of new people, learn new skills and have lots of fun whilst supporting your local Hospice.
Telephone – 01492 879058.
Email – email@example.com
Minimum age 16
Based in various locations across
Anglesey, Conwy & Gwynedd
See below for all retail shop locations