The Hospice Fundraising Department depends on the generosity of those who give in order to keep the Hospice doors open for patients locally. Collecting cans which are placed in the community, raise in excess of £20,000.There are in the region of 500 collecting cans placed in shops, retail outlets, cafes and pubs across the Conwy, Gwynedd and Anglesey.
What will I be doing?
- Placing collecting cans in predetermined locations
- Ensure cans are clearly labelled, numbered and sealed.
- Keeping a record of all outgoing/incoming cans.
What skills and personal qualities will I need?
- You should be a well organised individual
- Able to keep accurate records
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Team working
- Good level of fitness to walk
- Hold a UK driving licence
How much time will I need to commit?
Flexible – You can volunteer on any day of the week, in the morning, afternoon or evening.
The collecting can roles are regular and predetermined so a collecting round sheet will be provided and the regularity of collections mutually agreed prior to starting the role.
Where will I be based?
Based at St David’s Hospice, Abbey Road, Llandudno, LL30 2EN but travelling to various geographical locations or a mutually agreed geographical location.
How to apply:
- Online: http://www.stdavidshospice.org.uk/support-us/volunteering/volunteer-application/
- Call: 01492 873664.
- Email: email@example.com