Donation Centre Assistant
Current locations available:
- St David’s Hospice Donation Centre, Quinton Hazell Enterprise Parc, Glan y Wern Rd Mochdre, Colwyn Bay LL28 5BS
- St David’s Hospice Donation Centre, Unit 14 Gaerwen Industrial Estate, Gaerwen, Anglesey, LL60 6HR
- St David’s Hospice Donation Centre, Unit 22a Penrhos Ind Est, Holyhead, LL65 2FN
Days and hours available:
Monday – Friday (9am – 12.30pm OR 12.30pm – 4pm, hours to suit)
Role description and other information
What will I be doing?
- Greeting and thanking members of the public dropping off donated goods
- Assist in the preparation of stock for delivery to shops – (Sorting, steaming, tagging items where necessary)
What skills and personal qualities will I need?
- You will offer excellent customer service to all customers.
- Be physically fit and active enough to work in a large Donation Centre
- You will need to have a friendly, caring manner and be happy to contribute to the work of a team.