St David’s Hospice has a network of shops across North West Wales, selling good quality second hand clothing, bric a brac and furniture.
Our Donation Centres located in Mochdre and Llandudno, are where we sort and distribute all donations of stock to our Hospice shops across the region.
Although we are a charity, we run our shops like the businesses they are. The success of our shops is a result of the invaluable help and support we get from volunteers, who work closely with the Donation Centre staff.
What will I be doing?
- Greeting and thanking members of the public dropping off donated goods
- Assist in the preparation of stock for delivery to shops – (Sorting, steaming, tagging items where necessary)
What skills and personal qualities will I need?
- You will offer excellent customer service to all customers.
- Be physically fit and active enough to work in a large Donation Centre
- You will need to have a friendly, caring manner and be happy to contribute to the work of a team.
How much time will I need to commit?
Shifts consist of 4 hours between 9am – 4.30pm (Monday – Friday)
Where will I be based?
Mochdre: Unit 1C, Quinton Hazell Enterprise Parc, Glan y Wern Rd, Mochdre, Colwyn Bay
Llandudno: Unit 8, Cwrt Roger Mostyn, Builder Street, Llandudno
How to apply:
- Online: http://www.stdavidshospice.org.uk/support-us/volunteering/volunteer-application/
- Call: 01492 879058.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org