Ebay Assistant – Holyhead
Join our friendly Shops Team to sell some higher priced donations using Ebay to contribute to the funds for the much needed work at St David’s Hospice.
What will I be doing?
To assist with the following:
- Research items
- Write descriptions and take photographs of items to be auctioned and sold via our Ebay account.
- Under the guidance of a member of staff, price items including setting a Reserve Price
- Create listings using Ebay’s online software
- Monitor bids and answer any queries
- Package and post for delivery
What skills and personal qualities will I need?
- Computer literate
- Photography skills
- Previous experience of using Ebay
- Full training will be provided and support offered throughout your time volunteering with us.
How much time will I need to commit?
Flexible between the hours of 9am – 4pm
Where will I be based?
Holyhead Donation Centre – 22a Penrhos Industrial Estate, Holyhead LL65 2FD
How to apply: