Reuse Shop Assistant – Mochdre
St David’s Hospice has a network of shops across North West Wales, selling good quality second hand clothing, bric a brac and furniture.
Although we are a charity, we run our shops like the businesses they are. The success of our shops is a result of the invaluable help and support we get from volunteers.
What will I be doing?
- Greeting and thanking members of the public dropping off donated goods
- Assist in the preparation of stock.
- Processing sales
What skills and personal qualities will I need?
- You will offer excellent customer service to all customers.
- Be physically fit and enthusiastic
- You will need to have a friendly, caring manner and be happy to contribute to the work of a team.
How much time will I need to commit?
Shifts consist of 4 hours between 9am – 5pm (Open seven days a week)
Where will I be based?
St David’s Hospice Reuse Shop, Mochdre Household Recycling Centre Bron-y-Nant Road Mochdre, Colwyn Bay. LL28 4YL.
How to apply: