Volunteer Shop Assistant
Current locations available:
- Llandudno, Lloyd Street
- Colwyn Bay, Penrhyn Road
- Mochdre Donation Centre
- Gaerwen Donation Centre
- Blaenau Ffestiniog
Days & hours available:
Various to suit – Shop opening hours Monday to Saturday 10am to 4pm
Role description and other information:
What will I be doing?
- Greeting and serving customers in a welcoming manner
- Assisting in stock management
- Manning the till and processing sales
- Displaying items on the shop floor and replenishing stock
What skills and personal qualities will I need?
- You will offer excellent customer service to all customers.
- You will need to have a friendly, caring manner and be happy to contribute to the work of a team.
- You will need to observe confidentiality of the Hospice, its patients, staff and volunteers and other statutory regulation e.g. equal opportunities, data protection, food hygiene regulations etc…